Thursday 5 December 2013

front cover for cover star (ideas)

 
Now that I have identified the character for my cover star I will need to find the best way to get this across through the photography for the front cover.
This Is close up shot which can show the attitude of the artist and the gold chain represents the current success of the artists and how he is in the spotlight currently.

The mid shot allows room for hand gesture  in the shot and allows the artist to express themselves more and in this picture it allows him to show off more expensive assets pronouncing his importance.
 
 
The use of the long shot makes the artist seem important from showing the whole body figure and also in this case allows the artist to have more prominence on the page even that its not in a close shot.
 
 
Out of these options I will have to choose One which I think will represent my artist best and show off my artists personality and attitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment