Friday 22 November 2013

double page spread practice

The picture takes up all of one page with the artists name which gives them a sense of importance and focus in the double page spread. I think that the picture compliments the layout and emphasises the importance of the artist once again through the use of a close up. A technique for a double page spread that i also used is called a pull out quote which attracts the reader into reading the whole article.I have used a very basic colour scheme of white, navy blue and dark grey as I felt that these colours complimented each other well. On the right side of the double page spread I used the dark grey background as in most double page spreads that I have researched are white, by changing the colour of the background I feel it will adapt an element of my own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment