Thursday 21 November 2013

magazine front cover- experimental practice

As it is still early enough for me to experiment with elements that consist on a front cover of a magazine and the layout that is also normally included. I decided to try a different music magazine genre so that I can bring in different features, in this case a DJ magazine, to put into my final magazine cover. Currently I am working with a white background however I would like to try and use original background from photography as I feel this could make the cover look less plain. However the advantages of as white background is it makes the cover star and the cover lines stand out. I believe that to improve I will need to find a way so that the cover lines seem more relevant on the page this can maybe done by getting the correct color scheme in place so that everything on the page links, this will be something I will look to include the next time I practice a front cover to see how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment